Our venue hire fee is £1500, and this includes:
- use of the main grounds for 2 days
- outside power supply
- water and outside lighting
- ample car parking
- refuse and recycling bins.
2017 guide prices for 2 nights
7 cottages/31 beds (until 28 August 2017)
Low season £3305
Mid season £4095
High season £4535
6 cottages/26 beds (from 29 August 2017)
Low season £2845
Mid season £3470
High season £3840
Guidelines and extras
- Parking is available outside each cottage and additional space is available in the car park and orchard.
- A marquee, yurt or similar can be erected on the rear lawn of The Moretons Farmhouse.
- We require music to finish by 11.30pm and all off-site guests to depart by midnight.