Our larger houses are ideal for a girls' break in the country. Whether you're looking for pampering and relaxation away from it all, a cosy base for an activity-filled break, or both, The Moretons is the perfect location.
On-site you enjoy exclusive use of one of our heated indoor swimming pools with pool-side jacuzzis, relax in the sauna, wander in the gardens, play croquet, badminton or table tennis on the lawn, challenge the girls to mini golf (seasonal) in the orchard, and end the day with a barbecue. Or, if you'd rather someone else took the strain, why not relax and have a meal cooked for you by a local chef? For something a bit different, why not have a marquee or yurt in The Farmhouse's walled garden and use one of our catering suggestions, or arrange a cocktail bar/course for an unforgettable occasion?
Book The Moretons Farmhouse for 10 of you to stay together, or a combination of smaller houses to suit your party. With prior arrangement The Moretons Farmhouse can seat up to 20 in the dining room, so you can all dine together after your fun-filled day. Corner House (sleeps 4) can dine up to 10, and is perfect together with neighbouring Courtyard Cottage (sleeps 5) or the larger Dairy Cottage (sleeps 6).
Please note: separate charges apply for use of the pools with jacuzzis, and for the sauna. Please see our swimming pools page for details.
There's a wealth of activities available; how about trying one of the following?
- circus workshop
- craft workshop—The Crafty Hen/Crafts and Giggles
- martial arts class
- Charleston/vintage party—dance class, makeover, photo-shoot, afternoon tea
- burlesque/showgirl dance workshop
- Butlers with Bums—naked butlers, life drawing classes, party games
- tailor-made cookery class
- cocktail-making class—The Bartender/The Pallet Pub 07870978999
- clay pigeon shooting
- hot-air ballooning
- horse riding—Woodlands Riding Stables, Wood Stanway 01386 584404
- rock climbing
- bike hire
- beauty/pampering session (Louise at Beauty at Bredon (contact for special hen packages)/Joanna Watson at Hush/Jeanette Townsend at The Lavender Lounge/Jenna Hayton at Jenna's Beauty Bar/ Vanilla Moon's pop-up spa)
- skiing, snowboarding or tubing
- quad biking
- tree-top adventure/ropes course
- wine tasting (alternatively, beer, champagne or cider tasting, or a cocktail-making class)
- boat trip
- theatre trip
- vintage afternoon tea—Chipping Norton Tea Set/Pink Daisies Vintage Tea Parties
- millinery workshop
- cake and sugarcraft class
- spa day
- murder mystery dinner/event
- stag and hen party activity planning