Our larger cottages are ideal for a girls' break in the country. Whether you're looking for pampering and relaxation away from it all, a cosy base for an activity-filled break, or both, The Moretons is the perfect location.
On-site you enjoy exclusive use of one of our heated indoor swimming pools with pool-side jacuzzis, relax in the sauna, wander in the gardens, play croquet, badminton or table tennis on the lawn, challenge the girls to mini golf (seasonal) in the orchard, and end the day with a barbecue. Or, if you'd rather someone else took the strain, why not relax and have a meal cooked for you by a local chef? For something a bit different, why not have a marquee or yurt in The Farmhouse's walled garden and use one of our catering suggestions, or arrange a cocktail bar/course for an unforgettable occasion?
Book The Moretons Farmhouse for 10 of you to stay together, or a combination of smaller cottages to suit your party. With prior arrangement The Moretons Farmhouse can seat up to 20 in the dining room, so you can all dine together after your fun-filled day. Corner House (sleeps 4) can dine up to 10, and is perfect together with the larger Dairy Cottage (sleeps 6).
Please note: separate charges apply for use of the pools with jacuzzis, and for the sauna. Please see our swimming pools page for details.
There's a wealth of activities available locally or brought to you at The Moretons; how about trying one of the following?
- beauty/pampering session (Claire at Cotswold Beauty Station/Joanna Watson at Hush/Jenna Hayton at Jenna's Beauty Bar/ Vanilla Moon's pop-up spa)
- bike hire
- boat trip
- burlesque/showgirl dance workshop
- Butlers with Bums—naked butlers, life drawing classes, party games
- cake and sugarcraft class
- Charleston/vintage party—dance class, makeover, photo-shoot, afternoon tea
- circus workshop
- cocktail-making class—The Bartender/The Pallet Pub 07870978999
- craft workshop—The Crafty Hen/Crafts and Giggles
- escape rooms
- horse racing at Cheltenham racecourse
- horse riding—Woodlands Riding Stables, Wood Stanway 01386 584404
- hot-air ballooning
- martial arts class
- millinery workshop
- murder mystery dinner/event
- party activity planning done for you—Aztec/Bristol Stag and Hen
- quad biking
- rock climbing
- skiing, snowboarding or tubing
- spa day
- tailor-made cookery class
- theatre trip
- tree-top adventure/ropes course
- vintage afternoon tea—Chipping Norton Tea Set/Pink Daisies Vintage Tea Parties
- wine tasting (alternatively, beer, champagne or cider tasting, or a cocktail-making class)