- Prices include gas, electricity, bed linen and towels (including pool towels).
- Please see our availability page.
- We offer flexible arrival and departure days.
- All cottages are non smoking and we regret that we cannot accept pets.
We require a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total rent to reserve a cottage, with the balance payable a minimum of one month prior to arrival. We accept Visa, Delta, Maestro, Euro card, MasterCard and JCB card payments.
- Z-beds with bed linen can be supplied (subject to space and availability) at a cost of £25.00 per bed.
- Subject to availability, barbecues, cots, stair gates and highchairs can be provided free on request. We ask that guests bring their own cot bedding.
- There is a charge (£20 per session for The Moretons Farmhouse, £15 per session for Dairy Cottage and Corner House, and £7 per session for the one-bedroom cottages) for the use of one of the swimming pools for one hour; this gives your party exclusive use of that pool and its facilities. Additional non-resident guests are welcome at an additional charge of £2.50 per person. The separate sauna is available alongside pool one for an additional charge of £5 per session.
- We require a refundable security deposit of £200, returned in full within 7 days of departure following a satisfactory inspection of the cottage(s) occupied.
Please see our terms and conditions page.
Short break prices
We offer short breaks of 2, 3 and 4 nights in low and mid season outside school holidays, but not during the Cheltenham Gold Cup racing festival. We may offer short breaks at other times where there is late availability.